212 557 3600
- Property Management»
The leadership of Tudor Realty Services is provided by its three founding principals, who are involved with all aspects of firm operation on a daily basis, while also overseeing strategic planning to assure continued excellence and growth.
- Anthony Colella
- A seasoned property and project manager with extensive experience in day-to-day building operations, Anthony Colella also has in-depth experience in the supervision of capital improvements. With his guidance, TRS has produced a successful history of staff reductions, building employee terminations and other financial and operational improvements. A recipient of Habitat Magazine’s Management Achievement Award, Anthony is a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management and holds a degree in Real Estate/Finance from Pace University.
- Howard J. Lazarus
- An attorney and real estate developer/investor with 35 years experience in dealing with institutional investors, banks and developers in all aspects of real estate, Howard serves as TRS’s General Counsel and directs the firm’s extensive management information systems, recognized by accountants, institutional owners and board members as setting a standard for state-of-the-art financial reporting. Howard heads in-house technology efforts and spearheads the adoption of technological innovations that keep TRS and our client building owners, managers, residents and holders of commercial leases in the lead with regard to information and connectivity. Previously, Howard was a partner in a law firm specializing in real estate.
- Mary Frances Shaughnessy
- An asset manager with broad experience in all aspects of property management and conversion, Mary Frances Shaughnessy’s expertise in financial and budget planning has enabled TRS to lead client buildings through the often difficult transition to improved economic health. Mary Frances works with institutional owners, co-op boards and lenders, ensuring that all parties are kept abreast of significant events and are continually provided with all the necessary information required to make timely decisions. Contributing to her outstanding ability to work smoothly with government agencies and commissions is her extensive experience in community and landmark activities including six years as Parks and Landmarks Chairman of Manhattan Community Board #7 and as founding Director of the Riverside Park Fund. Among other accomplishments, she managed the conversion of seven buildings (2,500 units) at Tudor City to cooperative status and is a two-time recipient of Habitat Magazine’s Management Achievement Award.
The TRS Difference
- Proven Track Record since 1990
- Advanced Technology
- Experienced Teamwork Approach
- Superior Financial Reporting